Highwire’s security practice (#HWCyberSquad) was recognized as the Public Relations Team of the Year by the 15th Annual 2019 Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards, and as the leader of this tenacious group, I could not be more honored and proud of our team!
Over the years, our cybersecurity practice has expanded and evolved, becoming a core component of Highwire’s diverse client base. We work with innovative global brands who are tackling the cybersecurity problem from different angles — from applying AI to emerging threats, to creating new categories around human centric security and bridging relationships between security and DevOps, we have deep experience that runs the security gamut.
Our team has been responsible for driving multi-faceted integrated PR campaign, leveraging social media to amplify earned and owned content with paid promotion, and developing meaningful relationships with top tier media in the security space for the better part of its past 10 years as an agency. To be recognized and rewarded for our hard work means so much to our team, and further exemplifies our belief in the work and effort that we are putting in every day to elevate our clients’ stories.
The Global Excellence Awards, compiled by the industry leader in information security research – Info Security Program Guide, recognize cybersecurity programs and information technology solutions with innovative products, solutions, and services that are setting the bar higher for others in all areas of security and tech.
In addition to recognizing Highwire for its work in the industry, we are proud to share that this year’s Global Excellence Awards also recognized five of our outstanding clients for their ground-breaking work in security, including:
- Akamai was recognized as a Grand Trophy Winner, a gold winner for both Enterprise Secure Access and Security Products and Solutions for Retail of the year; a silver winner for Innovation in Enterprise Security, DDoS Mitigation, Security Products and Solutions for Media and Entertainment, and best overall Security Company of the Year; and a bronze winner for White Paper or Research Report of the year.
- Code42 was recognized as the Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise winner of the year.
- Darktrace was recognized as a gold winner in cloud security, and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and SCADA; a silver winner for Cyber Security Vendor Achievement of the Year, for its launch of the first ever autonomous response technology to neutralize cyber-attacks; and was recognized as the Best Overall Security Company of the Year.
- InfoBlox was recognized as the New Products and Services winner of the year, for the Infoblox ActiveTrust Suite; and a bronze winner for Best Deployments in U.S.A..
- Ixia was recognized as a silver winner for Best Security Hardware Product (New or Updated version), for Vision ONE with Active SSL; and a gold winner for Cyber Security Vendor Achievement of the Year, for serving as an integral addition to Keysight’s continued industry leadership.
As a security practice, we could not be more proud to work with the people that we do, day in and day out. Our teams and our clients are an exceptional group, and as demonstrated above, are certainly doing more than their fare share to pave the way for the future of an industry that evolves and advances quicker than most. For this award, and for our team, our clients and to work in the industry that we do everyday, we are incredibly grateful. Here’s to seeing what the next year has in store.